we needed some much needed sleep...you will understand when you see the pictures below!!!!
I couldn't pass this picture up HILARIOUS!!!!
We added 5 new Christmas decorations this year, my good friend Amy offered me an afternoon of babysitting when Nate was still gone and when i came to pick up the kids she had made these, She has CRAZY talent, I dream of talent like that.
We partied at school...
We danced, and danced, and danced...Girls first dance recital, was Fantastic, here is Kate with her super good Friend Abby, she and Kate have had gymnastics together and will soon be on an all girl's soccer team together, YEP we are leaving the boys and hanging with girl's this season.
We made a quick stop for chocolate, and to answer 1,000,000,000, questions about how to get Christmas lights on cactus, and what kind each cactus was.
nice pose, I don't think he knew we were taking a picture...
TWINERS, oh how I love them...
She was a mountain Goat, CRAZY little thing...
TWINS??? there is very little of me in that kid...
RIBS for dinner, he was a happy boy, he had lots of phone calls, special people picked him up from school, and scriptures with tabs, I never thought would be the highlight...until uncle Jeff gave him a new soccer ball...
We love the Catmull's especially when they participate in some of our craziness, GINGERBREAD HOUSES!!!
Gentry our little Angel, EDWARDS Family party, Nativity...

SHEPHERDS, Ethan, Kale,and Wilson Kate is the Mary with the blue cloth...

Wilson new Santa had GOODIES, he was very willing to hug for TREATS!!!

HE DIDN'T CRY, As Sam went up to sit on Santa's lap, Gentry said to him "Sam it will be all right" She is not sure of Santa,
She is so CUTE!!! I Adore her...most of the time...
This is as close as Gentry got when she realized Santa snuck in during singing time she headed to Nate and I...
WHO IS THAT BIG KID???

Our first time Ice Blocking, I didn't know what to expect, but it was FANTASTIC!!!
Gentry loved every minute of it...

she even laughed after this, and one time I took her down we fell off, kept slidding and I realized we were using her bum as our brake, she had grass, all down her pants poor girl, she said it was OK because it was fun...
Cousin train Kate, Mae, Johnny, Taite...
Wilson has totally surprised me this month with all of the activities he has come to love, He would ride down and run back up the hill for more...

GO US!!!

Even Sam went for a few rides...

Now we are on to Christmas the first Christmas with Sam, oh how I love the MAGIC a new little body brings with everything!!! this is how he goes off the step...

Nate...I mean Sam, loved the balloons Santa left, that is all he wanted to play with...

Wilson loves trucks, and Santa left a spider man motorcycle OH MY GOODNESS Wilson was given a little glimpse of Heaven that morning...

oh yeah and an enormous bouncy ball was an added bonus...

LOOK AT THAT MESS!!!

New Scooters, previous ones stolen, were the big one's for E and kate this year...

Gentry and her bouncy ball there TWINS they get the same gifts...

Santa left a work bench, she is seriously the cutest thing ever...

Sam finally got some bath toys..Thanks Gentry

OK so this is how she wakes up I am so envious of her bed head...BEAUTIFUL...Ethan thought long and hard for Kate this year and was horrified that we told him $10 no more, until we found a pink jewelry box for $8 and we even had $ to fill it with trinkets, He shopped and shopped to get her the right things, by her smile you can see that he did WELL!!!

She gave him a ball pump, he was as equally excited, we don't have any flat soccer balls any more...

PINK SCOOTER...

Happy Family...

After Christmas Fishing trip...next few pictures are blurry Kate and Eric Reece, he helped out with the lines and entertaining kids!!!

SAM was a good sport...

her FISH...

his FISH...

Wilson and Beckham, didn't sit much but this is so cute that they look like little old men hanging out togather...

So CUTE she picked up her chair and headed down the bank a little,

GENTRY always SMILES!!!
MANN FAMILY PARTY only a few pictures this is preparing for the nativity, I videoed while Nate took pictures, I don't have his pictures...

playing polar express Lacy, Wilson, Lily, Gentry, and DeLaney...
after seeing that picture I know you all love him to HE IS FANTASTIC!!!

He loves Balls, his first word, Dad, then turned into HI DAD, because we would say that when we would talk on the phone while Nate was gone, and he picked up on it, Mom second word only said when he wants out of bed or crying which isn't often, but BALL is his third word and he crawls around and anything that resembles a ball, can be thrown, caught, and passed, he loves, so we got him a ball house...YEEHAW he was happy,
SHEPHERDS, Ethan, Kale,and Wilson Kate is the Mary with the blue cloth...
Wilson new Santa had GOODIES, he was very willing to hug for TREATS!!!
HE DIDN'T CRY, As Sam went up to sit on Santa's lap, Gentry said to him "Sam it will be all right" She is not sure of Santa,
Our first time Ice Blocking, I didn't know what to expect, but it was FANTASTIC!!!
she even laughed after this, and one time I took her down we fell off, kept slidding and I realized we were using her bum as our brake, she had grass, all down her pants poor girl, she said it was OK because it was fun...
GO US!!!
Even Sam went for a few rides...
Now we are on to Christmas the first Christmas with Sam, oh how I love the MAGIC a new little body brings with everything!!! this is how he goes off the step...
Nate...I mean Sam, loved the balloons Santa left, that is all he wanted to play with...
Wilson loves trucks, and Santa left a spider man motorcycle OH MY GOODNESS Wilson was given a little glimpse of Heaven that morning...
oh yeah and an enormous bouncy ball was an added bonus...
LOOK AT THAT MESS!!!
New Scooters, previous ones stolen, were the big one's for E and kate this year...
Gentry and her bouncy ball there TWINS they get the same gifts...
Santa left a work bench, she is seriously the cutest thing ever...
Sam finally got some bath toys..Thanks Gentry
OK so this is how she wakes up I am so envious of her bed head...BEAUTIFUL...Ethan thought long and hard for Kate this year and was horrified that we told him $10 no more, until we found a pink jewelry box for $8 and we even had $ to fill it with trinkets, He shopped and shopped to get her the right things, by her smile you can see that he did WELL!!!
She gave him a ball pump, he was as equally excited, we don't have any flat soccer balls any more...
PINK SCOOTER...
Happy Family...
After Christmas Fishing trip...next few pictures are blurry Kate and Eric Reece, he helped out with the lines and entertaining kids!!!
SAM was a good sport...
her FISH...
his FISH...
Wilson and Beckham, didn't sit much but this is so cute that they look like little old men hanging out togather...
So CUTE she picked up her chair and headed down the bank a little,
GENTRY always SMILES!!!
playing polar express Lacy, Wilson, Lily, Gentry, and DeLaney...
LOOK WHO IS ONE!!! One year with the sweetest, most fun, best sleeper, best eater, most easy going, and CUTEST little person ever!!! I love this BABY!!!
He loves Balls, his first word, Dad, then turned into HI DAD, because we would say that when we would talk on the phone while Nate was gone, and he picked up on it, Mom second word only said when he wants out of bed or crying which isn't often, but BALL is his third word and he crawls around and anything that resembles a ball, can be thrown, caught, and passed, he loves, so we got him a ball house...YEEHAW he was happy,
Hi there Sister Edwards...er...Jenn. It's me, sister Keller. Hey thanks for the hairdo, it's beautiful and it was really fun catching up with you! I still can't believe you live so close. I've been wanting to take you up on your offer to come play in your backyard, but we just got back from Tucson and Everest and both have tonsillitis! It is the worst! But we're on the mend and hopefully we'll be out and about again soon. BTW your family is so cute! I didn't get to see all the kiddies when I came. Your second looks so much like you. Well, adios and check out my blog. I'll be posting lots of pics soon. wendynjason.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete