Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Granny Mann's Funeral, a quick trip to Utah


In January Nate's Granny passed away, she was a kind lady with a cute smile, my kids met her a few times the last time was November of 2009. She had a magical treasure box that the kids got to pick something out of, and Ethan and Kate then titled her Great Granny with a treasure box. They have that memory with her. While in Utah for the funeral, I met lots of Nate's family I had only heard about, and was able to get to know them a little better, it was a Fantastic tribute to his Granny, we were able to take a little time and go sledding, I think it is probably Nate's favorite thing to do and we have 5 great little sledders!!! the above picture was the sledding favorite this year, SUPERMAN style is what Wilson called it.


E the Animal!!!

Sam was warm!!!

Nate and Gentry!!!

Nate and Kate!!!


The hill was so slippery Gentry went down on her bum alot!!!

Wilson, Kate and Nate

Racing

Wilson


This was Ethan hitting the jump, he held on and landed on his side came up holding his elbow, I ran down to find him just shaken up bit, I Thought it was pretty cool.


This fall is a result of ...


This



Duplicate picture again Sorry...










No comments:

Post a Comment