Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bass Pro Shop Field trip

Wild Animals??? No just Kate and Payton tagging along on the twiners field trip today, we toured The Bass Pro Shop, had a coloring activity, and got to ride some in Wilson's own words AWESOME THINGS!!!

TWINERS they are Wild!!!

Our pre school, Kennedy, Elijah, Gentry, Wilson, Lex, and Adam all wearing there animal masks.

Oh my little monkey!!!

Beckham and Gentry checking out the Giraffe from the top floor.


taking a spin these little quads were so cute...

I think this was there favorite part...UNTIL

our tour guide took us to a boat that they could climb on and drive, Wilson and Beckham.

A big group in front of the Lions, These little kids were so good through the whole field trip I was very proud of them they didn't touch they stayed right with the guide and asked questions, mostly like if the animals are dead why are they running, standing up, and getting other animals. I love these KIDS!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment