Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

Our day started with WHIPPING CREAM!!! for breakfast, and cinnamon rolls,
It ended with a sugar coma on Granny's couch...

or maybe we were just tired of all the stuff that took place that day...
. We ate pie...

we played cars with Dexter...

seriously these big boys are the best, they spent so much time hanging out with the little ones, Sam fits well between them with his monster cheeks!!!


Sam took food matters into his own hands he chose a little vegetation.

LOOK AT HIM!!! Beautiful!!!

Sun in the wrong spot but he is still Beautiful!!!

Looking for leftovers under the table or maybe his feet that are missing...

Uncle Big E was here for the Feast!!! Sam met him for the first time and seemed quite comfortable amongst his muscles...

The girls and I were doing a little shopping and we came across this tree and...

SNOW!!! the white blurs are snowflakes or bubbles not sure...


We played outside for hours Nate arranged baseball and a pickup football game. PURE heaven...


Catcher Kate, Go Mae!!!


Wagon Rides...

Fire Hydrant peek a Boo...


More rides...


MORE PIE!!! YUM!!!


ETHAN'S SLICE OF HEAVEN his exact words when I said time to eat was WHAT I AM NOT EATING!!! Nate responded that it is a must, He started his day at football at the park with cousins and ended his day at Granny's playing more football, I even heard someone say to him after being outside for hours, was Ethan I am tired we have been outside all day, but through much coaxing he got them outside for more ball. Ike and Ethan trying to win the ball in 3 flys up.


One armed Locke winning the ball Ethan didn't even care about the head lock just play with me...

Dexter, Locke, Mae, Ike, Tucker, Ethan, and Kate took a break for a picture with Big E. I don't remember the last holiday we had him here and it was good to see him and we made up for it in pictures....

Oh Ethan striking a pose...tucker, Ike, Ethan, and Locke.




He Won one!!! Thanksgiving was a magical day, Sam's first and our last with family for a few years but it was memorable, fun, the food was great and the company FANTASTIC, we have Nate's families this weekend so one more to look forward to!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!






















2 comments:

  1. Fun! I thought you guys were taking off for thanksgiving! We need to get our men together...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe how big the kids are!! sooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete