Sunday, October 25, 2009

Seasonal trip to the Bellagio

We took our seasonal trip to the Bellagio with the Catmull's it was successful no one got lost or hurt. We were in time for the water show, The things they do with plants is amazing the leaves above were pouring water from leaf to leaf watering other plants. The girls love this place Ethan kept saying it was boring and for the girls until.... He saw the Venus fly traps (up above his head) they were huge and they were really opening and shutting. You would here a bug buzzing and then the plant would snap open like it was really eating a bug. He thought it was amazing I never told him they were pretend only that it was big enough to eat a 6 year old that doesn't listen.


and then we found this tree and again Ethan was totally into it because not everything was pretty and cute like the girls wanted but sorta creepy. Gentry didn't fancy the tree.

3 comments:

  1. I miss the gardens... that was something I really enjoyed on the strip! How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love these kiddos! I am especially a fan of Kate's supermodel posing. I love that little lady! Thanks for letting us vicariously see the Bellagio...I would love to be able to see it in person every season. I love it there. And not only do we get to see the beautiful flowers, but the gorgeous Mann kids as well. Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need my 6 yr old to believe a venus fly trap would eat him from not listening. It's not one of his better qualities. At least not at this age. :)

    I love to go to the gardens there but last summer when I took the kids I was panicked the whole time thinking I'd lose a kid to someone. It was awful.

    Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete