Sunday, October 4, 2009

more pumkin patch

Gentry would walk for a while and then find a nice big pumpkin to take a seat on it was very cute
sad story For the last few years I buy 2 pumpkins one for the girls and one for the boys. This year Nate wanted his own he takes pumpkin carving very serious and didn't want Ethan's help this year. He already had in his head what his pumpkin was going to look like. All the kids had found there pumpkins and we were waiting for this guy to find his perfect pumpkin I thought for sure we would be there through nap time. It didn't take that long anyway we went to pay thinking that everyone took debit cards the orchard does not and we only had enough cash for 4 so guess who sacrificed his pumpkin for the kids. Nate I will have to go get him his own at Wal-Mart or something.


more hunting for Ethan


These two are hilarious they just crawled and played in the dirt


Wilson found his good one




No comments:

Post a Comment