Ethan chose a difficult pattern this year and asked if I could help him because Nate was helping Kate, I am not good at directions well it failed and we had to do an ethan origional onthe back off the pumpkin that is why he has a sour face. He did say though next year I am helping Kate and Dad is helping him. Happy Halloween
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween week day five
Ethan chose a difficult pattern this year and asked if I could help him because Nate was helping Kate, I am not good at directions well it failed and we had to do an ethan origional onthe back off the pumpkin that is why he has a sour face. He did say though next year I am helping Kate and Dad is helping him. Happy Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What fun! You guys are such good parents, I hope you are loving every minute, it goes by so fast! Happy Halloween
ReplyDelete