Sunday, October 4, 2009
I have never done this before....
I just had to document that I LOVE MY LIFE!! We have had a FANTASTIC week. first off Nate finished Pediatrics which he loved and was good at not to much of a surprise. He moved on to Orthopedic surgery which is exciting and fun for him. I was told by the school librarian what a good boy Ethan is actually she said he was sweet also, and his teacher told him he was cute. Kate takes soccer very seriously. Loves painting with her mom and still sings every day away, My mom came over and fixed Kates halloween costume YEAHHH!!! and Wilson and Gentry are fun with just themselves they play and keep us laughing. LIFE IS GOOD! I love my little kids! I love Nate coming home at night with great stories. I love him! I love not as much studying! I am a happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy for you Jenn. You deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way. You have a darling family. WooHoo on Nate being home more, that's a huge plus in my book!
ReplyDelete