Friday, July 22, 2011

Oakland County Fair

We visited the Fair this year and in Michigan they do it a little different than we were used to, I thought for sure it would be hot and my kids would see every ride and want them...no not here we pay per car, and then the 4H puts on awesome displays and animal exhibits, petting zoo, circus the list goes on and on, so we enjoyed lots of crazy animals!!!


Gentry didn't enjoy the smells she stayed away!!! The other kids loved it, they pet kangaroo's, zebras, llama's, turkey, rabbits, goats.



they had pig racing, and Nate cheered for a pot belly pig that won so here is with the ribbon and the two who really did the cheering!!!



waiting for pig racing, I do have good kids.




this rabbit had red eyes, Wilson asked if it was a ninja?


This picture is for Papa Bird, this rabbit was HUGE, it was ridiculous, I had Ethan put his head there so you could see how big it was but you still can's tell. Papa could eat off of this for about a month.


Ethan said I pet a pig, goat, cow and horse all at once.


Some more free entertainment, Ethan had never climbed like this before and he was addicted.


So was Kate.



While the other kids climbed the little ones bounced.


WILSON!!! he loved the fair, the clown in the circus had him giggling, but when I asked him what he liked the most he said the cowgirl's on the ropes, the trapeze girl's.
























No comments:

Post a Comment