Sunday, July 10, 2011

MORE CATCH UP!!!


Ethan's soccer ended in May, and he shed a few tears through the process of saying goodby to the team, No matter how much reassuring I have given him, that I will work my hardest to find him another soccer team, He is sure that it won't be the same, actually it will be very difficult to copy how good we have had it with this team, good friends, good coaching, and an awesome time watching our soccer star entertain us and others with his skills. I need to mention that this spring league he has been on played a couple of girl's teams an age group up, Ethan ran all ove them, literally, he took one girl down ran over her, and kept going after the whistle was blown, she wasn't hurt she got right up and started chasing him, he won!! HE WASN"T going to be beat by a girl. So now being in Michigan I will do my best to find a good team for Ethan so I can see the face of true happiness as shown above!!!!


YES HE IS #1



And he will show you who is BOSS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment