Congratulations to all of you--what a beautiful family you have. I love reading your blog and watching how you keep up with all of the Supermanns. What a fun home--AMAZING!! Love, Aunt Judy
I LOVE these pictures! Your kids are so good-lookin' and Samuel is no exception. I miss you guys a lot right now and wish that I could be there to hold him and take your other kids to play. I am requesting more pictures before you have to head back to work tomorrow, Nate!
Hey, I heard you had the baby, and we wanted to see pictures!!!!! Congrats! You guys have a wonderful family! I wish you lived on this side of town so I could see you more often!!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulaions! He's so sweet, we're thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! But wait, how could a Mann baby not be beautiful! It's crazy to see the twins holding him, they're still babies to me.
ReplyDeleteHow's Jenn doing? Did everything go well? I wish that I could be there to help.
He is so beautiful! Congratulations guys!
ReplyDeleteHe's just beautiful! Congratulations!!! Love the name!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you--what a beautiful family you have. I love reading your blog and watching how you keep up with all of the Supermanns. What a fun home--AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Judy
Thanks for letting us come see the big guy before we left. He is so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenn, he's perfect! Congrats on #5! I want to hold him, I love newborns. I also love big babies and all the rolls they get. Hope you get some rest.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures! Your kids are so good-lookin' and Samuel is no exception. I miss you guys a lot right now and wish that I could be there to hold him and take your other kids to play. I am requesting more pictures before you have to head back to work tomorrow, Nate!
ReplyDeleteHey, I heard you had the baby, and we wanted to see pictures!!!!! Congrats! You guys have a wonderful family! I wish you lived on this side of town so I could see you more often!!!! We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteJenn I had No idea you were pregnant!!! Congrats!!! My little one should be here is 4 wks Yeah
ReplyDelete