I love that Sam the Mann! Thank you for posting more pictures. He is, indeed, so very handsome. I want to kiss and kiss on his cheeks. Keep these posts coming (in all of your spare time :) ).
He looks a lot like Ethan to me. And he is absolutley adorable! How are you feeling? and how is life with 5 kids (I accidently typed a 3 at first). Miss you!
I love that Sam the Mann! Thank you for posting more pictures. He is, indeed, so very handsome. I want to kiss and kiss on his cheeks. Keep these posts coming (in all of your spare time :) ).
ReplyDeleteSo cute. He looks like Wilson in the picture where he is yawining to me. He is a cutie and I can't wait to see in in person.
ReplyDeleteHe looks a lot like Ethan to me. And he is absolutley adorable! How are you feeling? and how is life with 5 kids (I accidently typed a 3 at first). Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new little guy! We haven't seen you in so long. Hope the holidays were great.
ReplyDelete