
Hello my name is Gentry I am cute and have the most beautiful blue eyes that you can imagine. I am often called the Master mind,
Mischief, the Ring leader and
sometimes naughty. I LOVE being a twin especially to Wilson because he loves to follow me around and do everything that I do...Like when my mom left the brown sugar open after
making cinnamon rolls I put my hands in it and played like it was the sand at the beach. But look who is next to me I never get in trouble alone even if he didn't touch anything.

My mom gave my dad a whole jar of M&M's I love M&M's so much I climbed up
on the counter knowing that my mom would soon come I filled my mouth as fast as I could with my Dads candy. WOW it is so good.

And look at this I found Ethan and Kate's gingerbread houses I LOVE THERE CHOCOLATE!! again Wilson you really shouldn't follow me you might not get into so much trouble.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO CLIMB!!!! especially on the washing machine and throw keys behind the washer. Wilson was trying hard this time to
persuade me to hang them back up but he
jingly sound they make when the fall behind the washer makes me so happy.

And Bikes in the house where else do you ride them. When we hear our mom
coming we just hide in the laundry room she will never find us in there. I love being 2 and having my brother next to me all the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment