
driving not smart but pretty

Kate and Granny building one of three snowmen

Wilson and Gentry enjoyed watching rather than getting snowballs in the EAR

Kate ready to fire

And sorry mom I couldn't resist but you running into battle was sure fun to watch I think Ethan won, though you held your own quite well
what precious pictures! Your snowmen are fantastic! Devin is so jealous that it snowed there and we have none on the ground - for some reason he wants a really big storm. It looks like you guys are all ready for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I tried to post once and it didn't, weird. Anyway, your snowman is fantastic and your pictures are super fun. Devin is so jealous that it snowed in Vegas and we don't even have any on the ground. It looks like you're all ready for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHey Jenn!!! I love seeing you with all those kids...I bet your the best mom! I was just watching some old home videos of back in the day...of my wedding and stuff. Made me really miss you guys. It was so fun seeing you in them!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were a fellow blogger! LOL. THanks for the Bread it was so yummy! Wasn't it fun having all the snow! I loved it. We're heading to Panaca tomorrow for a few days. They have quite a bit there i hear. our blog is prestonandsarah@blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteomigoodness! How fun, I am way jealous. It did snow once when we lived there, but we were out of town visiting family. Looks like you had a blast!
ReplyDelete