
Ethans week in review... Monday throw up on Dr. office floor Tuesday mom thinking he was feeling better sends him to school there he falls asleep on the floor and comes home with a fever of 102.7 pictured above Ethan and Wilson waitng patiently for breathing treatment.

Wednesday sleeps the day away, wakes up long enough to receive a birthday present from granny bird a new football which brings a slight smile to his face. Thursday mom finally takes Ethan to Dr where he receives diagnosis Bronchitis more breathing treatments and antibiotics feeling a bit better when he receives another early birthday present form aunt gnomie a new sword notice picture above there is a little smile.

by his birthday on Saturday he was feeling quite a bit better I am not sure if it is the new ninja costume from kate or that he slept for another 4 hours that day all in all he was ready for cake and ice cream with papa Dan and Uncle mak that night (if you can't tell what the mound of cake and frosting is below it is a mountain climber and a truck off roading)

YEAH for Birthdays to make everyone feel better!! I LOVE THIS KID!!!
It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun things. It is nice to have all the parties out of the way to really focus on the spirit of the season.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable! We miss spending time with you all. I can't believe how big your "babies" are getting, they're beautiful.
We hope you're all feeling better really soon!
Happy Birthday to Ethan! We're sorry that he was sick. We hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving :) -we haven't seen you guys in a while. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteHey Jenn! What a small world! I was on the Beckstead's blog and saw your name. How do you know them? We know Kristin from our single days. Wow how time has flown. I heard you had twins, but guess they're not babies anymore. Mine is four and I'm through, so I'm feeling a little sad about that. We moved to NLV a few years ago too. Hope your family is doing great......P.S. - I miss you coloring my hair :(
ReplyDelete