I had a cool but weird experience this week my first parent teacher conference. I walked in excited then I saw the chairs and my stomach got sorta sick. The only teacher conference I remember going to was in third grade and I remember Mr Lioliodas saying I can't sit sill, I bite my finger nails to much, and I need to work on math. I HATE MATH i hate it so bad I will write it again I HATE MATH. anyway I wasn't sure if I needed my boxing gloves to stand up for my Ethan or to just sit there and take it like a Mann (YES THE PUN WAS INTENDED. Well no boxing gloves needed ETHAN IS FANTASTIC I to will type that twice ETHAN IS FANTASTIC!!! maybe a third time just kidding. Everything was so positive and wonderful to hear. I had been told this by his two previous preschool teachers but what else would an Aunt and a Grandma say. I cried in the car on the way home with an Ethan is Fantastic song in my head!!!!Saturday, January 17, 2009
I had a cool but weird experience this week my first parent teacher conference. I walked in excited then I saw the chairs and my stomach got sorta sick. The only teacher conference I remember going to was in third grade and I remember Mr Lioliodas saying I can't sit sill, I bite my finger nails to much, and I need to work on math. I HATE MATH i hate it so bad I will write it again I HATE MATH. anyway I wasn't sure if I needed my boxing gloves to stand up for my Ethan or to just sit there and take it like a Mann (YES THE PUN WAS INTENDED. Well no boxing gloves needed ETHAN IS FANTASTIC I to will type that twice ETHAN IS FANTASTIC!!! maybe a third time just kidding. Everything was so positive and wonderful to hear. I had been told this by his two previous preschool teachers but what else would an Aunt and a Grandma say. I cried in the car on the way home with an Ethan is Fantastic song in my head!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ethan IS fantastic! I can't believe you are going to parent-teacher conferences for him. How did he get so old? What a sweet, thoughtful, energetic, handsome, good little mann you've raised, Jenn! Oh, and Nate too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Ethan!!! "Yea!" for him, and you~ I guess.
ReplyDeleteBy the way... When Nate finishes med school and residency I'm going to write on your blog, "I love that Nate! "YEA!!!!" for him!!! And, you~ I guess.
Jenn, your kids are getting so big. It was fun to see you at the wedding reception. I miss talking to you while getting my haircut.
ReplyDelete