Yesterday as I was shoveling snow, and watching the twiners play in the snow with Sam and Nate, I felt happy, I started thinking about last year at this exact time we had just found out that Nate had matched into his program, that he had a job!!! I remember thinking WOW, but not until yesterday and hearing from others about the most recent match last week how truly blessed we are to "LIVE HERE." I guess it took doing something that I would really never do in Las Vegas (shoveling snow) to understand how happy I am also on top of the blessing it is to be here. We have loved every season and enjoyed all their is to do here in each season, but there is something so different about the snow, its beauty, the clothes, not sure exactly what but here are a few pictures of what were experiencing at this present time. I hope you enjoy!!!
all 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment