Dancing in the dark, blowing bubbles, fishing, farmers market, trip to the apple cider mill, feeding ducks, crocheting, Carmel popcorn, conference, late nights, playing games, taking walks, collecting leaves, and rocks have in common? A VISIT FROM PAPA DAN AND GRAMMY SANDEE.
They hit an incredible sale in Utah on winter clothes, this is how Wilson dressed alot of the time while they were here, flip flops with a snow suit. Only Wilson.
One of Dan and Sandee's traditions is to have the kids to there house fore a back to school party, they brought the party to Michigan with them, they sent Nate and I on a date, and while we were gone, they blew bubbles, ate goodies, made leaf books, danced with glow sticks in the dark, and watched a movie. FUN TIMES!!!
Helping with the popcorn. That is a patient Papa to let all these little hands help.
During conference Sandee pulled out her sewing and Kate had to go get her cross stitch she has been working on, it was very fun to watch, I had a crochet lesson while Sandee was here and I can officially crochet now, not well but I am so excited to keep trying.
While the movie played on the big screen Sam got nice and cozy with Papa.
Feeding ducks at the Cidar Mill.
I loved the signs in the Mill.
The pumpkin said Franklin Cider Mill.
Silly picture but this is the water wheel, the mill was very authentic, we watched them press the apples, then we ate apple doughnuts and drank fresh cider, it was alot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment