Soccer had started again for the big kids, Ethan is LIGHTENING and Kate is a RAPTOR. We left club ball in Vegas to go back to rec ball, it is a bit slower but still so fun to watch, Ethan definitely learned some fight for the ball skills because a few whistles have been blown due to his hip pushing on people, He is trying out goalie, and its OK, he does a good job, which doesn't surprise me because Ethan loves a challenge and he does very well when he is challenged, I will say I love watching them both play soccer they have different approaches, which is good and they both get the job done and accomplish what they are supposed to do. they are both great little ball players!!!
Ethan's team after so many soccer seasons of pictures, I decided not to buy this year and be super cheap and yes a bit tacky, I took my own camera and stood right behind the photographer and took my own pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment