Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When Wilson is Hungry...

My mom had three boys and I remember her saing very vividly, I will never quite work I have to feed these boys, maybe its all boys, but my boys are following in the same line as my brothers. Wilson and Ethan are ALWAYS hungry Ethan for food, Wilson for SUGAR, he will eat a banana and come to me "I am still so hungry I need a cookie" He generally chooses real food first knowing that I will give into sugar after something slightly healthy, well while talking to Nate the other night Wilson said he was hungry, I didn't ignore but I do have the kind of kids if mom didn't take care of it at first they do it themselves, I guess out of survival I have reaised pretty independant kids, anyway I realized I hadn't heard from Wilson (not good) he is quiet trouble and very fast at it, so I went looking and this is what I found...

Wilson had gotten himself an apple usually he eats it like a ball, but not this time he chose to cut it with a PIZZA CUTTER, I am lucky that he still has all of his fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment