Monday, October 11, 2010

Field Trip number 1 and then some...

Natural History museum couldn't have been better, When I took Ethan there for the first time, we walked in paid and didn't make it past the first stuffed animals before he FREAKED OUT!!!! I asked for a refund and left, the twins were fine, I think Wilson would have taken any of the wild beasts home with him if he was given the opportunity untill he realized that he gets to take Gentry home, She is very similar to a wild beast!!!
Kate and Trenton in the bubbble, that fish is real

Finding fossils with Lex.

Riding a dino, she is not quiet, and she was saying in her very strong voice GO DINO FASTER!!! She is CRAZY!!!

And the Babes, Sam and Camden, along for the ride.
RUN FOR THE MONEY!!!


Our school started this last year as a fundraiser, Ethan ran 17 laps last year his goal was to top it but it didn't happen he was very sad he only made it 11 this year.

Ethan's whole class
And the winner is Kate, I missed her runing with her class, I was teaching preschool that day, but I took her back to get some running pictures, before we even got out to the playground, 3 teachers stopped to tell me how many laps Kate had done, there wasn't a definate count but her teach said she did at least 10 in the morning and I would say she did at least 7or 8 in the afternoon, GO KATE and Ethan!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment