Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Memorial Day 2010, EDWARDS STYLE!!!
MY Family used to have a get together every Memorial Day, We missed a few years due to busy schedules and people having Babes, But this year we met down in Williams Arizona and spent a few days together...We came here 9 years ago, how I remember was nate and weren't married we hadn't even met yet, and my brother Quincy's family couldn't come because Mo was having Ike, who's 9th birthday was celebrated down here...We were also glad nobody needed the hospital I think Lyndee is the only one who could have found the place...although poor Karlee could have used a bubble around her this weekend, even through ear aches and rocks to the head she still smiled!!! We missed the Bailey's, Hudson's and Big E really bad we wish they could have been there. And this picture was taken after Naomi's family left SORRY, so here is a partial group far left Jeff, Marci, Alyssa, Mckenzie, Seated Karlee, kate, Ari, Gentry, Ike, Locke, Wilson, Ethan, Sam, Dexter, standing up Quincy, Enoch, Mo, standing really tall Tucker, Mae, standing low again Papa Bird, Granny Bird, Nate and I. After this weekend I feel very lucky to be part of this great group of people, They are my Best Friends, and I am proud to be part!! Thanks for a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
My parents have 26 grandkids, here are 15 of them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now I'm really sad! I stayed home and I all I got was a wrecked car, well and Nickel did make beignets! Everybody looks so cute and happy! Great pics, Jenn! Thanks for posting them.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see so many pictures of your family reunion. Your dad is amazing!--so glad he could enjoy everything with all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Judy