Monday, November 30, 2009

Wilson MISCHIEF!!!!

Notice that this Nativity has been visited by more than shepherds and wise men...Wilson has a great little arm and thought he would try to knock out each piece. He did well I think we will take him to the carnival and let him play the throwing game and win some stuffed animals.
Believe it or not nothing broke!!!
Here he is in action. Notice the red and black ball in the air. I wonder why they are so full of mischief probably because I take pictures of them being naughty before we have the those are mommies special things talk.
After unloading suitcases Wilson found a dirty clothes pile to hide in. Man he is so cute

1 comment:

  1. What fun posts! All of your kids are getting so big - especailly Ethan! I think that the turkey decorating tradition is hilarious, but the kids probably enjoy it a lot! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete