Tuesday, November 3, 2009
New face
Hello fellow bloggers. If there are any out there who do follow my blog As you can see Nate gave ours a facelift. It had a glich this weekend and he did a great job retrieving all the info he could but I lost my fellow bloggers and such. I have no idea how to find your blog names and address so if you could post it as a comment I would apprciate it thanks Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is mine http://thenicksfam.blogspot.com/ you can find others from the family through there :)
ReplyDeletehttp://drmattdickson.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletethere is ours, sorry about the glitch!
Ours is www.familytippetts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove, Adri
catmullcraziness.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOh no! Sorry to hear it. We follow and love your little family... mlandm.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLauren
mine is mattandseri.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteOf course you have blog followers! my blog address is www.washingtonfosters.blogspot.com Love you and hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeletehi jen -
ReplyDeleteif you want to follow my blog it is:
http://chrisjenkins.typepad.com
Hey Jenn...prestonandsarah.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo glad that Nate was able to get your info back. We enjoy looking on your blog and being jealous of all the fun stuff you guys do. I was also wondering if I could get your gingerbread recipe my kids had so much fun doing gingerbread houses last year. They have already started asking if they can do it again.
ReplyDeleteoh no! i dont think you had me one here but i found yours! :)
ReplyDeleteAli
Sorry about the face lift problems, but the new pictuer at the top is supper cute! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletehttp://theycallusthejohnsons.blogspot.com