Monday, August 24, 2009

new year, new tricks

Ethan's first day of school he is a big well sorta first grader
he picked everything himself he has wanted camo for a long time he even
picked camo underwear
we new she was ready for a while but we were
waiting for the cool new pink helmet to help her along the way
it took about 10 minutes of me I wish it were Nate running behind her and off she went
I love her smile it is a true smile of a true accomplishment. She now swims without arm floaties can ride her bike what is next she thinks it is her own house!! boy is she crazy!!
her smile is priceless she kept saying I did it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ethan is so big and so very handsome. You and Nate have done so well raising a thoughtful, funny, adventurous, kind little mann. Have a good year, Eth!

    Kate, I am so proud of you and all of your new tricks! Kelly and Max were lucky to spend time with you in Vegas. You are such a sweet cousin!

    Love and miss you guys very much!

    ReplyDelete