Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a.....

Many of you know that we are having another baby. We found out this week that it is a BOY!!! so if it is up to me Levi or Trevor will be here in December just don't tell Nate. The kids are on board with those names we just have to convince Nate now.

5 comments:

  1. yeah for a boy!!!! I was asking Jeremy the other day if he had heard yet... but I guess I will have to tell him the news. CONGRATS! see ya in a couple of weeks! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I like Levi, Trevor just makes me think of the Simpson boy, but if you names him Trevor then it would greatly improve my feelings towards the name. Do you have a date in Dec? The 11th is a good day :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I had no idea! We can't wait to meet him, and the names are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys! So were you sad that it wasn't twins? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jenn! I'm so excited for you, I love, love babies. I would love another one, I'm just not sure I can take it. I hate (!) being sick. Hope things are going good for you.

    (My vote is Trevor, I love that name! And yes, I know my vote doesn't count, ha ha)

    ReplyDelete