We walked to lake like this, Kate, Olivia, Hirum, Bryce, Gentry, Wilson, Rylee, Samuel, and Molly. These are our best friends, we have lots of good parties with this many kids!!!
watching for fish.
We found out who is Number one at our house, He must have gotten his humility from my family, I can remember that while the mirrors were still foggy in the bathroom after my brother Eric showered he would write Eric the Rad, so we could all read after our showers.
We found out that this poster is accurate, if you can read that small it tells you the path of a radiologist.
We had chest x-rays, and realized my twiners are super cute, even sick.
soccer ended for very cute raptor. She had a fun season her favorite part was the cheer at the end of each game and practice, oh cute Kate, how fun your make everything you do.
soccer ended for our lightening bolt, hopefully so did playing goalie, I know its not about me, but when he plays goalie I am either bored out of my mind or stressed I can't ride that roller coaster for another season, He did have an awesome season, He plays all positions well, and I am proud that he puts everything into it.
Now on to the Halloween festivities for for the month, As I was dressing my kids this year for Halloween I became very nostalgic due to there hand me down costumes, so the next few pictures are our kids past Halloween costumes.
princess Kate.
Dorothy and Jesse.
Kate wasn't sure about Dorothy so she was a ballerina also.
My crazy I mean Super Hero's.
I can't remember the name of Ethan's character but his teacher is super cute as Mrs. Potato head.

Oh how I love my wiggly worm's, Pirate, and lady bug, and my chicken and rooster were hilarious.


Ethan didn't like his dragon at all, but Superman he loved so much he wore it when he was 2, and 3.

Here are a few more Kate, Flower, Chicken, and Cowgirl Kate with red boots just like the books!!!
And here is our sweet Tiger, oh how I love his eyes.
Here is Sam the Spider.
I wanna be your cowboy, and you can be my cowgirl.
And then we will shoot you.
We partied at the Cragun's the donut contest. Between a Cowboy, Man VS. Wild and the Avatar.
The Natives were super cute and sassy this year, She was adorable as Sacajawea.
the mummy wrap.
Ethan loving the donut eating contest.
Ethan and the boys.
Anakin skywalker.
Halloween 2011
School festivities, Kate and her best friend Lexi, both Natives.
Halloween fun.
Trunk or treat crafts, Kate and Rylee
moving around the table to Wilson, Bryce and Gentry.
Carmel apples, were FANTASTIC, and TASTY!!!
Sam wanted every candy on them, and to eat them also, He was super cute while he decorated.
OH Ethan, his mouth just isn't big enough.
Wilson, content with sugar.
Kate was thrilled that the sprinkles worked out all over the apple.
The finished product, Kate's, Wilson's, Sam's, Ethan's, Gentry's, and Nate's.
Ethan is full of goofy smiles I couldn't help but post this cheese. He carved this spider all by himself, no help at all, he found a picture and copied it.
the process.
Kate new what she wanted, but the execution was a bit hard so between the two of us and a witches hat she was very happy with her final product.
Kate's process.
Wilson is very into Pumpkin Jack this year, so Nate went all out in true Nate fashion and gave Wilson exactly what he want.
No comments:
Post a Comment