Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to School 2011


Twiners started preschool this week!!! They are so lucky to have a built in friend to go through the change of school, and grades for forever!!!


All 5 cute little monsters, we had a good cold spell the first week of school I was seriously going through totes of clothes looking for pants, found them!!!

Ethan in 3rd grade Kate in 1st grade, they go to 2 different schools they start at the same time and end at the same time, we are encouraged to put them on the bus, I am not going to do that at this point and the kids have asked me to take them so we do it and they haven't been late yet!!! I love these two big kids it was hard when i said good by I miss them terribly but then I looked in the back of the car and saw 3 more faces waiting for there alone free mom time, I know I was in for a treat to just love these guys for a whole year before Kindergarten.


Kate's shirt was purple with blue monkey's so we made her bows to match purple with monkeys in the middle.


showing her matching shirt and bow!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment