WOOOHOOO!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU AND ALL YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK!! LOVE YA
I am so excited for you guys!! Prayers were answered and you guys Deserved a match!! YAY!!! Love you!!
Congrats Guys! We are so excited for you!
Congrats, although I was really hoping it would be in Dallas!
Jen!!!I heard the news this morning, I am absolutely thrilled, what a great blessing. You guys are a great team!
What great news!!! We will miss you guys!!!
Congratulations guys!!! Enjoy the snow.. it takes a bit to get use to!
Congrats! I hope your transition is a smooth one!
WOOOHOOO!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU AND ALL YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK!! LOVE YA
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!! Prayers were answered and you guys Deserved a match!! YAY!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Guys! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, although I was really hoping it would be in Dallas!
ReplyDeleteJen!!!
ReplyDeleteI heard the news this morning, I am absolutely thrilled, what a great blessing. You guys are a great team!
What great news!!! We will miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!! Enjoy the snow.. it takes a bit to get use to!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope your transition is a smooth one!
ReplyDelete