Monday, September 20, 2010

"Today is the greatest day"

I was listening to music this morning and realized that today is the greatest day, This weekend was busy and CRAZY!!! but I came to realize that no matter the situation LIFE IS GOOD!!!! WHY..... Because I have FANTASTIC FRIENDS who bring there husbands to trim palm trees!!!! Plus look at that blue sky what a beautiful asset to any day!!!
I get to clean this face at least three times a day!!!


I live with a robot!!!



Sunday mornings when I wish Nate were here WILSON will come down wearing Ethan's church clothes, laughing the whole time, knowing that he is going to make us laugh, which it did!!!

I love my tiny dancers!!! and Good friends who help my little dancers get to class!!!

I thought I was grateful for the opportunity to take a shower in the morning...until I found goldfish everywhere, and everywhere is not an exaggeration!!!! I am thankful that Gentry can work a dustpan.

KINDERGARTEN, that is a fabulous outlet for Kate to realize that her mom is FANTASTIC!!! and rules aren't just at home and that being nice is such a great way to be!!!! and reading!!! having 2 big kids read to 2 little kids is priceless, and Kate even has props now, below Brown Bear Brown Bear. Oh Yeah and those dimples make any day GREAT!!!

So today is the GREATEST because I am surrounded by LOVE and lots of it!!! YEAH FOR LIFE!!!






1 comment:

  1. Your family is so sweet. Thank you sou so much for your loving service. I'm so lucky to call you friend. Love, Granny Dee Ann

    ReplyDelete