Friday, July 9, 2010

Wilson Wilson Wilson

Last night Wilson and Gentry were playing on the trampoline and like they do held hands and jumped off the edge, I am guessing that Gentry jumped first, and pulled Wilson with her, resulting in this... A broken foot, actually broken metatarsal(s), nice to have Nate around when I need to understand something better in the medical field, anyway, he will receive his cast monday and we will go from there. So for now no weight on it, Kate has taken it upon herself to push him around int he doll stroller and jump to his every wish/command.

3 comments:

  1. poor wilson! Not good at all! I do love the stroller/wheel chair...that is classic! Once he gets his cast on he needs to come over and play cars with the B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Wilson! It looks like he is handling it well though. Good luck handling it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh little mann! He couldn't ask for a better sister than Kate during this ordeal. So sorry for the momma too...it's hard to see your little people hurt.

    ReplyDelete