I can't ever blog without adding how ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC Sam is. The other day I was dressing him and it was warm I thought lets try shorts, well I grabbed some and they fit, I thought good, but then I thought harder and looked at the tag he was wearing 12 month shorts? HUH, is what I thought, Ethan actually wore them at 18 months and Wilson wore tham at 12 months and Sam my baby my little tiny baby is wearing them at 4 months So did I let my other boys wear booty shorts? was that the style? NO they were just normal size but not my Sam my healthy, bouncing, giggeling, smiley, bright blue eyed baby Sam. Gentry has nicknamed him SAMO which when she says it, it is more like Shamo I will never tell him that his sister used to get him and a famous whale confused. 
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment