Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome Track Break!!!! and Quote of the week

I LOVE track break!!!! we started ours with a little builders workshop at Lowes. I love my little builders. Before you scroll down I will tell you the quote of the week. I was cutting up chicken so I couldn't help Wilson so asked Ethan to grab some toilet paper and help him. Ethan said sure and ran to the bathroom before looking at Wilson he came out with one square of toilet paper...scroll down now.
When he came out Wilson was standing there and Ethan said very excited" WOW I should have gotten more for that." Sorry to gross you out with the picture but It made the story more understandable.


Ethan very proud that he didn't even read the instructions and built his. GO Ethan!!! about the long spikes on his head Ethan had his first soccer game today and he thinks spikes help him run faster and score goals, and with it being track break I told him we could wait until the end to give him a haircut he was thrilled!!!


Boy do I love these two big kids!!!






1 comment:

  1. Super sick picture...it made me gag. But the face behind the snot is so darn cute. And so was the quote of the week that went with it! Thanks for the reminder of the builders workshop, I was told about that a few years ago and have meant to go to the one here at Home Depot. Love you people.

    ReplyDelete