
We took a very quick trip to California this week We spent a day at the beach taking home more sand than I have ever seen on 6 people after reapplying sunscrren a few times Gentry was covered and it wouldn't come off. the next day we went to Sea World and saw the things we didn't see during our first trip which were the polar bears and baluga whales first the kids are always taken by the size of things when they are tis close. Here they are checking out the Whales. Gentry Ethan Wilson Kate

Holding star fish I don't touch stuff like that but I am glad they are all for it

more star fish

polar bear caves we almost had Wilson in it until there was a growl over the speaker he backed up really quick Ethan has no fear and would go in a real cave if he could

Wilson LOVES helicopters he can spot them anywhere at the beach the day before there were helicopters everywhere a little boys heaven
No comments:
Post a Comment