Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of july fun




the two pictures above are backwards. Wilson would not go off the diving board at all he stayed away so finally grandma got him on it and as she said get ready, set, Gentry said Go and pushed Wilson off with so much force that she fell in on top of he and grandma. I don't know if Wilson will ever go back. Gentry on the other hand would not stop going off the diving board she would lift her leg like that everytime before she would jump. quite funny.






Kates new friends Grandma and grandpa great Larsen. She thought they were here just for her.




And Ethan what can I say?

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are hilarious! I love the pictures of Ethan and Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh the kids are so big! heard there was a new addition coming congrats girl! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each picture, I love each little face, I love that I get to hang with you all in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete