Sunday, May 10, 2009

We had a birthday shout hooray!!!

WE had a birthday and it didn't consist of balls or swords it had cheerleading costumes musical dolls, littlest pet shops and my all time favorite a singing machine!!! Kates life is a musical so I couldn't think of a better gift than a microphone and disney songs!!! She LOVED it she sang in her robe holding barbies. It was a great day we played and played then ate delicious barbie cake. there was no place to put her number 4 so i held it. I adore KATE she makes our lives spicey and fun. I am thrilled with 4 I am excited to experience it with her.
Kate posing her new dolls

GOOOOO Kate!!



"a dream is a wish your heart makes"


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Jenn, she is a doll! I love 4, they are funny, learning so much and she sounds like my Dane, spunky! Looks like a great party, I love her singing in her robe. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete