Jenn! Found your blog through Maisy's! I am so glad you guys came up to Mt Charleston Saturday with us! We had lots of fun! we will have to get together again soon! Lacey
Hi Jenn! What a cute family. You know I think twins are the best! Lyndee is already mad at me, so just for the record -I did make you cookies when you had the babies- and Lyndee was supposed to deliver them, ask her what happened!
Jenn! Found your blog through Maisy's! I am so glad you guys came up to Mt Charleston Saturday with us! We had lots of fun! we will have to get together again soon!
ReplyDeleteLacey
Hi Jenn! What a cute family. You know I think twins are the best! Lyndee is already mad at me, so just for the record -I did make you cookies when you had the babies- and Lyndee was supposed to deliver them, ask her what happened!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenn! How sweet is that! Love em hug em and squish em plenty! they grow up way too fast! We love you guys
ReplyDelete