Cute rooms, really cute. What does a sister have to do to get invited over to see the house? By the way do you want to come over for dinner, say.. Sunday? As for the comment about the Mann street sign - next time you are driving down Coley past Torrey Pines the next major street is Mann. You wouldn't know if I didn't tell you since there is no sign there.:)-Melinda
So cute Jenn! Thanks for posting them. I'm sure that all of your kids love their super cute rooms!
ReplyDeleteEthan's glasses are so cool! I had forgot about him having to wear the patch and everything, how's that going?
We miss you guys!
AMAZING!!! Where did you get the Mann Street sign?
ReplyDeleteWay too cute!!!!!!! Did you do all that yourself????
ReplyDeleteCute rooms, really cute. What does a sister have to do to get invited over to see the house? By the way do you want to come over for dinner, say.. Sunday?
ReplyDeleteAs for the comment about the Mann street sign - next time you are driving down Coley past Torrey Pines the next major street is Mann. You wouldn't know if I didn't tell you since there is no sign there.:)-Melinda