Thursday, June 12, 2008

In my pretty garden the flowers and veggies are nodding...some of our beauty inside and out!






5 comments:

  1. are you kidding me? How adorable is this room. I don't know how you do all of the wonderful paintin, probably just one project at a time. Devin and I got a little bit overwhelmed by what we wanted to do. I guess it makes a difference when you actually own the house as compared to renting.

    your kids are so lucky to have such loving and talented parents to make their rooms so special. I can't wait to see the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the room! and you can't even see the sharpie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, the painting is adorable!! Your flower beds look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that room is so cute and the cakes...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinking creative. Can you come to my house and just redo everything! I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete